Followers

Saturday 24 July 2010

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts challenge #4 and DT card for Whimsy Stamps

Good morning!

I made a card using some of the new, just a few days ago released Whimsy Stamps rubber stamps. Atpart from this being my Whimsy stamps DT card it's also my DT card for Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts.

This week at Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts the host is the lovely Michelle and "Party Invite" is the theme she chose.
The sponsor for this challenge is Vikki at Posh Pins and she has offered a fabulous prize for one lucky participant.

Now I didn't understand the challenge very well, I thought we were supposed to make a party card, I totally overlooked the "invite " part and so I made an easel Birthday theme card.



I absolutely love this Birthday Letter Seals sentiment set designed by Ann Vento! There are three circle sentiments and six more fabulous sentiments in the set. I 've used one circle one and two of the sentiments on this card: "Eat cake" and "It's Your Day...Enjoy It!" Not that you can only use this set to add sentiments on your cards, but also as "main images" like I did here. Perfect! They are so adorable, I could just eat them. lol The paper is from stash. The flowers were stamped with a flower stamp from Queen Kat Designs.



I coloured those cute little presents and a cake with watercolour pencils, distressed around the image and the paper, also using m,y distress ink pad "Tattered Rose" and added lots of glitter.



This is another sentiment that I used.



And this is what the card looks like closed. I made a mini card, the base is only 3 inches.

I'm entering the following challenges:
Quixotic Challenges with the theme - "Make it Miniature"
Stamp Something challenge with the theme - "Something Flowery"

4 comments:

  1. Zdravo Vanja, prekrasna čestitka, super kombinacija boja. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Vanja! gracias por tu visita y tus comentarios. Es mi primer mini álbum y me ha encantado hacerlo. Tus trabajos son muy lindos y esta tarjeta me necanta.
    Un beso
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous miniature card Vanja, so clever to make it an easel, will have to try that!
    Thanks for joining us at Quixotic this week.
    HuGs Kim :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails