Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Dressing Up Maggie

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at Cute Card Thursday. The theme for this week is "Out with the Old", which means that we would like you to use some old stash for your creations.



The stamp is called "Dressing Up Maggie" and it's from the Sugar Nellie. The paper is K&Co - "Sparkly Sweet", the sentiment is Whiff of Joy. I used my Nestabilities, Classic Scalloped Ovals large dies. The laces, ribbon and the flowers are from stash.



Coloured as usual with watercolour pencils.

I'm entering the Sugar Bowl challenge which is a sketch and embossing -
like I said I used my nesties (cut and emboss) and this is the sketch:


I'm also entering:
Papertake Weekly challenge - "Anything Goes"
Fab 'n Funky challenge - "Anything Goes"

And now I'm off to finish the cake I'm making; it's Christmas Eve tonight. Not many people celebrate Christmas on January 7th ( tomorrow) by Julian calendar, just some of the Orthodox Christians (including me). To those who do celebrate it tomorrow, I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas! Mir Bozji, Hristos se rodi!! Srecan Bozic!

Thank you for stopping by! :)


6 comments:

  1. Prekrasna čestitka, image je presladak. :)
    Srećan Božič tebi i tvojoj familiji. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanja...oooohhh ooohhh oooohhhhhh! I just discovered I have this little darlin' in my stamp stash!! I must ink her up...especially now that I've seen how adorable your card is!! I love the colors you chose...and your DPs are gorgeous!! They perfectly showcase this little princess!! Thanks so much for playing with us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card Vanja, love that lace and I love your colouring of Maggie, its gorgeous! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odličan odabir boja!
    Presladak image!
    Tebi i tvojoj obitelji od sveg srca želim sretan i blagoslovljen Božić!
    Provedi ga u miru i veselju!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute..love how you have layered all the lace! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. I love ythis stamp. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails