Followers

Monday 11 January 2010

Christmas Tree ornaments

Finaly something new from me! :)

Here are a couple of Christmas Tree ornaments which I made using some of my new Whiff of Joy stamps I bought at the beginning of December. The ornaments were made about three weeks ago and they looked very pretty on our Christmas Tree. :)
The other sides of the ornaments look just the same, I coloured in two images of both stamps.



I just love this cute Santa, I think this is my favourite from the collection, I simply had to have it. I coloured the "Quiet Santa" with watercolours and used Sakura pen.



This is also my favourite from the Whiff of Joy Norma Fickel release, Wee and reindeer. I Love her style. Again, the image was coloured with watercolours.

I also have a couple of cards to post.

Thank you for stopping by :)
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Vanja These are fab,i love these stamps too aren't they gorgeous. Hope you had a good Christmas and new year and that you and your family are well. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fabby hun love the reindeer oe that image is sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ideja Vanja, i jas sam sline napraila za Kristianov vrtič ali nisam uspela jih slikati. A sad mi je žao. Druge godine! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails