Followers

Thursday 26 August 2010

DT card for Whimsy Stamps and Cute Card Thursday

Hello!

It's time for another challenge at Cute Card Thursday. This week the theme is "Dieing for a Punch" and that means that we don't want you to use any Die-Cutting machines or punches; no nesties, no punches on your creations...

This is also my DT card for Whimsy Stamps. I have used one of the wonderful digital images released in July and one of the sentiments from the Jully rubber stamp release.



The image is called Furry Friends and it's been designed by Katie Sowa. There is also a rubber stamp version of the image, too. The sentiment is from the Birthday Letter Seals set designed by Ann Vento. The papers are Basic Grey - "Arhaic". The ribbon and the flower are from stash.



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils. And distressed with distress ink pad "Vintage Photo"

I'm also entering:
Basic Grey challenge with the theme - "Fabric" (I have used a fabric flower)
Stamp Something - "Digi Day".
Simon Says Stamp and Show - "Anything Tim Holtz inspired"

You can find both of the stamps and much more in the Whimsy Stamps Store the wonderful "End of Summer sale" is still on.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to enter the Cute Card Thursday challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Vanja, another gorgeous card you have made. Love your watercolouring. I bet it was so hard not to use any punches or dies on this!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the monochrome feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love how you have coloured your image - lovely vintage feel.

    Thank you for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Basic Grey Challenges DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails