Followers

Sunday 26 September 2010

Professor Owl - Whimsy DT

Hello!

One of my cousins graduated recently and I wanted to make a card for him. I thought this Whimsy Stamps digital image was just perfect for the occasion. The card is rather simple, but considering it was for my cousin, it had to be. :)



The image is called Professor Owl and it has been designed by Melissa Jenkins, the sentiment is from the New Beginnings digital set designed by Raindrop Echo Design. The paper, rope and button are from stash.



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils.

With this card I'm also entering: A Spoon Full of Sugar with the theme - "Anything Goes"

I can only tell you that some super exciting things are going to happen at the Whimsy Stamps, starting next week, so stay tuned! :)

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Zdravo Vanja, čestitka ti je prekrasna, super image! Poz.Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a gorgeous card Vanja. Love the owl, he's so hoot!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bez obzira što je jednostavna izgleda predobro!
    Super papiri i još bolji image!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Vanja!! Love your colors and the sweet owl!! Gorgeous colors, coloring and dp choice.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanja,
    Lovely card hun, they always look so soft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails