Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you...

Hello!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm not doing so well...I have an awful cold since Friday, I've had high temperature, headache, have sore throat... Just what I needed right now... Anyway, I somehow managed to make a card, using one of the wonderful new Whimsy Stamps.



I love this sentiment and I had to use it alone as a center of the card. It's from the Darling Daisies set by Crissy Armstrong. The paper is K&Co - Clasic K McKenna and I used one of the accessory elements from a MME paper kit. I disressed the edges, as usual, with distress ink pad-"Vintage Photo" and added some flowers and a ribbon from stash.



Check out the sentiment, isn't it beautiful!?

I'm entering:
The Crazy Challenge - "Weddings and Anniversaries"
Craft your Passion challenge - "Use Pink"
ABC challenges - "O is for oldfashioned"
Crafter's Companion monthly challenge - "Romance"

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful rest of the weekend! :)

9 comments:

  1. So elegant and pretty!
    Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!!!

    Love the sentiment as the main image and such gorgeous papers!

    Missed your previous post but I love it the image is just fab!!

    Hope the cold clears up soon!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vanja what a gorgeous card, that pink and green together looking stunning, wouldn't have thought of that colour combination! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vanja!! WOW! This is so very pretty!! I love the colors, the elegant look of this with the ribbon and flowers!! :) Hope you've enjoyed your weekend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanja, love card and beautiful sentiment. thank you for joining us at Craft your passion
    Hugs
    Tamara GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a seet & lovely card! Love the poem, and the flowers are very pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the dp and pink roses. The sentiment is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sentiment~! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card!! Just love the text!

    Thanks for joining the ABC Cahllenge this week...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails