Followers

Saturday 6 August 2011

Special Delivery... CCT DT

Hello!

This week at Cute Card Thursday the challenge is to make a card without using any designer papers.



the image is Forever Friends - "New arrival". The base of my card is a pink cardstock which I stamped with a heart stamp from the SU set - "Merci". I added a sentiment in the bottom of the card, I stamped it all with distress ink. I just used another small piece of brown cardstock and added a flower, some lace, ribbon and rope from stash.



I coloured the image with distress inks.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to enter the Cute Card Thursday challenge. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and I love how you've stampe the paper. Adorable creation! Have a fab weekend! "Love & Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, čestitka ti je prekrasna. Pozdrav, Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails