Followers

Friday 7 October 2011

EHA DT card and Yummy EHA challenge

Hello!

It's time for the 7th Elphine House Australia challenge!! The challenge is called: "Tasty Treats"".

As usual, there is a fabulous prize to be won: Not one, but two Elphine House Australia stamps.

To enter our challenge, you can use any stamp designed by Elisabeth Bel and you can also combine it with other challenges.

Here is my challenge and EHA DT card for this week:



© Elisabeth Bell

The stamp I used for this card is called Yummy Pudding and it was designed by Elisabeth Bel, of course. I think the paper is download, but I'm not sure from where... The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, the embellies are from stash.

Don't forget to join us on Elphine House Australia on facebook and visit Elphine House Galery for more of inspiration! :)

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to enter our 7th Elphine House Australia challenge! :)



3 comments:

  1. Zdravo Vanja, prekrasna čestitka, baš mi se sviđa image i super si ga obojojila.Pozdrav, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet. I love this stamp but then I love all EB stamps. Gorgeous card and colors. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taman kad sam pomislila da nemam sa kim iz Srbije podeliti interesovanja, pronadjoh tvoj blog! Divne cestitke pravis, raduje me sto cu te pratiti ubuduce! Pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails