Followers

Monday 14 November 2011

Snow Fight...a book card

Hello!

I decided to try to make my first ever book card. I'm not sure how happy I'm with the result, but here it is.



I used this adorable "Snow Fight", Belles 'n Whistles stamp from the Snowbabies collection and my nesties to cut the image. The "branch" stamp is from Whimsy Stamps, I stamped it with brown ink. I distressed image and the papers with distress inks - "Tattered Rose" and "Vintage Photo".



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and added some sparkle with my Sakura gelly roll pen, I even added someof it on the girls' lips and eyes, it shows a bit too much in the next photo, but it looks nice, otherwise. I also added some Stickles glitter glue on the snow.



The paper is from stash, I made the ticket using one of the accessories from the MME paper pack.The lace, ribbon and the flower are from stash.



I put one small chocolate bar on the inside and decorated the inside with some paper scarps. I used a border punch and three stamps from . The two white flowers are Poppicrafts.



I had forgotten to take a photo from this angle with my camera, so I took a couple of photos with my phone afterwards. I'm afraid those don't look very good...



I'm entering Belles 'n whistles challenge - "Anything Goes"
Craft your Passion challenge - "Snow, snowflakes or Snow(wo)men"
Papertake Weekly - "First Christmas or Christmas card"

Thank you for stopping by! :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh i try to make my first bookmark too ! I hope it will be nice like yours ! Very nice work, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, super lepa knjiga čestitka. Sviđa mi se image i boje. Pozdrav, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm... Vrlo SLATKA cestitka!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did a wonderful job, Vanja. I love the image you chose and all those special details. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation,love the image.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Vanja, beautifully embellished
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your book card is beautiful. I like the details. Thank you for joining the BnW challenges.

    Hugs Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vanja! Your book turned out so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fine to me and your colouring is stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails