Followers

Saturday 22 December 2012

Pahuljice (Izazovi i slatkisi, izazov #2)/Snowflakes (Izazovi i slatkisi, challenge #2)

Zdravo svima!
Stigli smo do drugog izazova na blogu  Izazovi i slatkisi.
Tema je "Pahuljice".

Hello everyone!
It's time for the second challenge at  Izazovi i slatkisi.
The theme is "Snowflakes".

Ovu cestitku sam napravila za sestrica i sestricinu, odlucila sam da prvi put pokusam da napravim "Stair Step cestitku" (stepenice cestitku) i moram da priznam da mi se bas svidja kako je ispala, definitivno cu ponovo probati istu tehniku.
Za cestitku sam koristila dva "Whiff of Joy" pecata, "Quiet Santa" i "Henry with Bird". Bojeni su akvarel bojicama na 300g akvarel papiru.
Papiri su MME-The Merry Days of Christmas", tekst i pahuljice su iz istog seta.Jelka je napravljena od ostataka raznih tracica i cipke.

I made this card for my niece and nephew, I had decided to try to make a Stair Step card  and I must confess I'm very happy with how it turned out, I'll definitely try again this technique.
For my card I used two "Whiff of Joy" stamps- "Quiet Santa" and "Henry with Bird".
They were coloured with watercolour pencils on 300g watercolour paper.
The papers are MME-"The Merry Days of Christmas", the sentiment and the snowflakes come from the same set. The Christmas tree was made with different ribbon and lace scraps.

Naravno i ovog puta imamo slatkis, koji ce osvojiti jedan od ucesnika.

Of course, we have a candy again which one participant will win.


I'm entering Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge - "Celebration"
Papertake Weekly- "Pick of the year - "Anything Goes".
Whiff of Joy challenge - "Snow"
Fab'n Funky challenge - "Add ribbon and /or lace"

Posto sam ovih dana bila jako zauzeta, iskoristicu ovu priliku da svima koji su slavili Sv. Nikolu  cestitam slavu, nadam se da ste lepo proslavili. :)

Blizi nam se Nova godina, ja vec polako pripremam ukrase i dekorisem, sutra cemo nadam se kupuiti i jelku. :)

Since I've been very busy these days I will use this opportunity to wish "happy/merry slava" to those who celebrated St.Nicholas. I hope you had a nice celebration. :)

New Years it's approaching, I'm slowly preparing the ornaments and decorating, tomorrow we will, hopefully, buy the Christmas/New Years tree. :)

8 comments:

  1. Vau, kako čudovita in razigrana voščilnica!
    Veliko truda je v njej :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly gorgeous Vanja!Have a beautiful Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. predivna je čestitka svaka ti čast na izvedbi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work!!! So many awesome details! Have a Happy and Merry Christmas!!
    Tammy at Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky, good luck

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab project, thanx for joining us at WOJ and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and such beautiful details. Thank you for joining Whiff of Joy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails