Followers

Saturday 21 November 2009

Herb with Bird - A Christmas card :)

Good evening!
Finally a card from me! But, I have a good excuse, I've not been at home and have been pretty busy during the week.
I made this card a couple of days ago for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps GDT call.



I used a Whiff of Joy stamp, Herb with Bird. The image was coloured with watercolours. The papers are Debbi Moore, from a CD, which I received from my blogging sister Anne. The sentiment stamp is also Whiff of Joy. I made the flower and the leaves, the brad is from stash, while the red heart gem I received from the lovely Moni.





If you are interested in applying to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps GDT call, go right here where you can read all about it, but hurry up as the GDT call ends today.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely evening! :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recipe:
Stamps - Herb with bird and the sentiment stamp
Whiff of Joy
Colouring - Watercolours
Papers - Debbie Moore, CD
Embellishments - Handmade flower and leaves; ribbons, brad and gem from stash

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vanja lovely card fab image and i love the flower. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, prekrasna čestitka, baš mi se sviđa layout i image je prekrasan. Napravila si baš prekrasnu idiličnu zimsku scenu! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails