Followers

Monday, 22 February 2010

My first Motivet card, a missed challenge and some entries

Zdravo svima!
Evo jedne cestitke koju sam napravila jos u cetvrtak uvece, koristeci "free digital image" sa Motivet bloga. Pratila sam njihov sketch, ali sam svoju cestitku nazalost napravila kasno, jer je vec u petak postavljen novi "challenge" na tom blogu.
Ipak, resila sam da postavim cestitku na svoj blog, posto se uklapa u teme nekih drugih "challenge" -a:

Hello everyone!
Here is a card I made on Thursday night, using a "free digital image" from
Motivet's blog. I followed their sketch, but unfortunately I made my card too late, as the new challenge was already posted on the blog on Friday. However, I decided to post my card on my blog, since it fits the themes of some other challenges:

A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge is called - "Spring is in the Air"
Dutch Dare challenge is to make a Valentine's Day card .
Stamp Something challenge, has the theme - "Touch of Spring somethings"



Kao sto rekoh, "image" je Motivet. Koristila sam jos i Whiff of Joy pecat, cvetovi su takodje dva pecata: "Queen Kat Designs" i "SU". Plavi cvet je Poppicrafts . Koristila sam takodje i jedan busac, a papir i traka su sa moje tzv."craft gomile".

As I've said, the image is Motivet. I also used a Whiff of Joy stamp, the flowers are stamps, too: "Queen Kat Designs" and "SU". The blue flower is Poppicrafts . I also used a ounch, and the papers and the ribbon are from stash.




Bojeno vodenim bojama.

Coloured with watercoloures.



Hvala sto ste svratili na moj blog! :)

Thanks for stopping by at my blog! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vanja this is so sweet lovely image and i love the way you've done the grass. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring on the cat is just perfect, what a lovely card and fun to see you playing along with digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Još jedna prekrasna čestitka, image je sladak, i super detajli! Poz. moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails