Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Stamp with Stampavie and more challenge #83, GD card

Dobro jutro!
Vreme je za novi "challenge" na Stamp with Stampavie and more blogu. Ovog puta u pitanju je fenomenalan "sketch" koji je dizajnirala Grenadine . Ovo je ujedno i moja zadnja GD cestitka za Stamp with Stampavie and more , ne mogu da verujem da je vec proslo skoro mesec dana, vreme stvarno leti!
Moram se jos jednom zahvaliti devojkama iz Dizajn Tima na ukazanom poverenju i pruzenoj prilici, stvarno sam uzivala u svojoj ulozi gosta dizajnera! Hvala vam! :)

Good morning!
It's time for a new challenge at
Stamp with Stampavie and more blog. This time there is a fabulous sketch designed by Grenadine. This is, by the way, my last GD card for the Stamp with Stampavie and more , I can't believe it's been nearly a month, the time really flies.
I must thank the girls from the Design Team once more for trusting me and giving me the opportunity, I really enjoyed in my guest designer role! Thank you! :)

Ovo je "sketch":
This is the sketch:



Moja cestitka:
My card:



Za ovu cestitku koristila sam Whiff of Joy pecat : "Macka sa masnom". Mala srca su takodje pecat, "SU", bas kao i Merci. Papir je K&Co; takodje sam koristila busac. Roze cvet je Poppicrafts, crveno srce je od Moni.

For this card I used a Whiff of Joy stamp: "Cat with Bow". The little hearts are also a stamp, "SU", just like the Merci. The paper is K&Co; I also used a punch. The pink flower is Poppicrafts, the read heart is from Moni.



Bojeno markerima, za promenu.
Coloured with markers, for a change.



I naravno, ne zaboravite da ucestvujete ove nedelje na Stamp with Stampavie and more!

And of course, don't forget to participate this week at Stamp with Stampavie and more!

Prijatan dan! :)
Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Vanja, such a pretty card and cute image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, čestitka ti je super, prekrasan image i super kombinacija boja. Poz.Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails