Followers

Friday 9 April 2010

They are here!! :)

Hello!

I just wanted to show you what the postman brought this afternoon! Look at these beauties!



That's right, the entire newest Spring/Clean/Summer collection from "Belles 'n Whistles" ! Woohoo! Aren't the stamps the most adorable ones!?

Maybe you remember, I was a random winner from the Where do they live" challenge which I entered in March and I won the whole release! Check out the Belles 'n Whistles blog.

Thank you so much, Summer , you rock! :)

I will hopefully have a card to show you later tonight, or tomorrow morning, I just need to decide which one of these cutie pies to ink up first!? :)

Hugs, Vanja

1 comment:

  1. Waw bravo Vanja, čestitam ti! Super lepa kolekcija. sad čekam samo, da napraviš prekrasne čestitke! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails