Followers

Thursday 1 July 2010

I thought I saw a fish...

Hello!

I was supposed to post this earlier tonight, but we had a sort of thunderstorm here and I didn't want to use my computer. Anyway, I made this card for my nephew, he's talking about the sea constantly these days and I can totally see him in this adorable image. I loved this Belles'n Whistles stamp from the moment I saw it, just because it reminds me of my nephew so much. I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
Belles 'n Whistles challenge - which is to use the colour red on our cards.
Stamp with Stampavie and more - the theme is "Sparkling"
Timbroscrapmania challenge - the theme is "Summer"



The adorable stamp is Belles 'n Whistles -"Goggles". I used one of my new sentiment stamps, from "All Women" set from C.C Designs, I really love it. The papers are download, but I don't remember which ones, anymore. I used two more stamps, a fish stamp and a flower stamp from Queen Kat Designs. I added some glitter glues on the fish and in the center of the flowers. The "Sun" and the rope are from stash.



The image, as usual, was coloured with watercolour pencils.

And now, a couple of reminders!!
The Whimsy Stamps new digital realease Blog Hop takes place tomorrow, today actually as it's July 1st already, on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog at Noon EST, which is 5pm GMT and 6pm CET (my time, check the clock in my sidebar). I hope you'll join us, with chances to win, too. You'll be able to see the gorgeous images that are going to be released tomorrow and all the stunning creations that the DT has created!

I would also like to invite you to stop by the Ellephantastic Cards & Crafts Challenge Blog on Saturday, July 3rd, where the first ever Ellephantastic challenge will be posted. I'm sure you're going to love it and there is going to be a prize for one lucky participant, too. Helen's new shop opens that day!

So don't forget about the blog hop!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a good night! :)

10 comments:

  1. Very creative card Vanja! Gorgeous work and I really like the sand and sea, twine and every detail in your card. Very beautiful coloring too! Thanks for joining the Belles N Whistles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the stamp is soooooo sweet!
    Congrats for your card...is beautiful!

    Hugs, Shake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Vanja. This card is so creative and fun.
    Great use of papers.
    The image is so cute and perfect for this card.
    Just stunning!
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. Lots of fab sparkle.
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super scena, image ti je sladak. Poz. moni

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi vanja
    such a cute card!!
    thanks for joining us a tTimbroScrapMania
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanja! gasp! You've created such a gorgeous scene for this little guy! This is truly WONDERFUL! I love it!

    Thank you so much for joining us at BnW and hope to see you at our next challenge also! ;)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanja, this is beautiful work, I thought I would leave a little love here as well as in the Gallery. I'm so glad you added this beautiful creation to "Belles Photo Gallery". She loves it when you do! =)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us, we hope to see you play again this coming week. =)
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Vanja this is such an adorable card! Fabulous scene with the fish. Very creative! Thanks for playing again with us at Belles 'n Whistles.

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a very cute card!

    Thank you for joining us at Stampavie and More this week!

    Hugs from Germany,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails