Followers

Saturday 10 July 2010

Mouse in Hammock

Good evening!

Wow, two posts in one day, can you believe!? But, I just had to make another card, I couldn't wait to use this adorable Tina Wenke stamp.

I'm entering the Stampavie challenge - the theme is "Dots"
Cute Card Thursday challenge with the theme: "School's out for Summer"
And I followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers



The stamp is Stampavie designed by Tina Wenke, it's called "Mouse in Hammock". The dotty paper which I used is MME. The flowers are Petaloo, the brads are Woodware; I bought all of that at the Secret Crafter. The sentiment is Whiff of Joy , the frame stamp is "Stampendous". The bees have been stamped with a SU stamp from the "Merci" set. I used a border punch, the lace and the ribbons came from a local craft shop, they just recently got these gorgeous dotty ones in different colours.



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils, distressed with distress ink pad "Vintage Photo", used my Sakura gelly roll pen and some glitter glues for the bees and some parts of the flowers.

The sketch at Friday sketchers


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely evening! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow Vanja, I do love this image, one of my favorites, and you've colored it beautifully. I love the little bees too that you've added to your card.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, WONDERFUL colouring!!! Love your work, the layout is beautifully balanced and embellies just yummY!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vanja!!I love the colors,image,paper,details,and your coloring!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card! Can I change place with your mouse? He looks so comfy! I love your bumblebees! Love the lace and ribbon. Adorable card!

    this card would qualify for Stamping Vacation's Lots of Paper Challenge at: http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-lots-of-paper-challenge_30.html. Just need dotted paper and you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply adorable! You did a fabulous job coloring this image. I love the butterflies you added.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails