Followers

Friday 28 March 2014

Easter Basket for Izazovi i slatkisi chl. #30

Clik to go to my Sunflowerfield Designs March Digi Stamps and Papers Release Blog Hop Post!!!
 ---------------------------------
Hello everyone!
Zdravo svima! 

Tema 30. izazova na blogu "Izazovi i slatkisi"  je 'Embosiranje'.
The theme of the 30th challenge on the  "Izazovi i slatkisi" blog. is 'Embossing''.

Sunflowerfield is sponsoring Challenges and Candies blog so, if you would like to win the Sunflowerfield Designs rubber stamp Easter Basket, join in the challenge

http://izazoviislatkisi.blogspot.com/

 Easter Basket



Here is a card I made for the challenge, using the same stamp.

I tried to heat emboss the basket using a few different Tim Holtz Distress Inks. Then I decided to colour the basket in, too.


I have also used this sentiment rubber stamp:
Happy Easter  - sentiment stamp
 

and the beautiful papers I used are also available in our webstore!

I'm entering: 
My Craft Creations -Always Anything Goes
Great Impressions -  Spring Celebrations.
 Thank you for stopping by today. :)

Hvala sto ste svratili na moj blog, lep vikend vam zelim! :)
Thank you for stopping by and have a good weekend! :)



5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and I love the mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love all of your layers. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! LOVE the soft colors and the wonderful floral accents! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS and have a great weekend! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divna je, boje su savršene i korpica je baš slatka. Primetila sam i papire, prelepi su. Pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter card, Vanja! Wonderful colors, layers and card design! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails