Followers

Thursday 20 August 2009

Look what I received yesterday!!


Hello!

I just wanted to show you what I received yesterday (Wednesday) morning! New rubbah and more...

Yes, not only did I receive my Whiff of Joy - Autumn Kit (and I already stamped some images) but also the most amazing prize that I won couple of weeks ago at Midnight Madness sketch challenge, it arrived so fast! All the girls from their DT are very kind and fabulous crafters, so if you still haven't had the chance to play in their challenges, you should, the sketches are great and of course as you see, there are prizes to be won! So thank you so much ladies and especially Jeni, who sent the prize to me! :)



Also, My HUGE blog candy which I won at Elisabeth Bell's should be arriving this week or next and also I ordered all Belles 'n whistles stamps and can't wait to receive them, as they are the cutest! :)
Can you tell that I'm an Elisabeth Bell fan!? lol

Have a lovely day

PS. So this post was supposed to be published yesterday...Can you believe that instead of publishing this post I clicked save, realized that just now... lol

2 comments:

  1. This is a really gorgeous card! You made the pink and grey look so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola,querida Vanja estaba muy preocupada porque te perdi,no sabia tu nuevo blog pero me dije buscare en el blog de Moni y te encontre ..muchos saludos..Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails