Followers

Friday 7 August 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend, challenge #10

Good morning!
It's time for a new challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend! This week we have a fabulous sketch that has been designed by the lovely Vicki .

Here is Vicki's sketch"



My DT card:



I used Frog Prince Dudadaze stamp from the Sugar Nellie, for my card. Two papers are Basic Grey, the third one is from stash. The sentiment was computer generated. The smaller star was punched, the three bigger stars are a star stamp from the Christams set form G.Hobby. The ribbon is from stash.



Image was coloured with watercolours.





We have a fabulous sponsor this week, it is Sir Stampalot:



http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/

The prize on offer is a set of clear stamps, you can se it in the photo bellow:



My fellow DT members have made some stunning cards for this weeks challenge, following Vicki's fabulous sketch. Check out their blogs to have a closer look and to see some more of their beautiful creations!

Also, have you applied for the DT and GDT spot at the Stampin' for the Weekend? Well, pop over to the challenge blog to see if you've made it to the team! :)

And don't forget to enter this weeks challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend!

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! :)


------------------------------------------------------------------
Recipe:
Stamps - Frog Prince, Dudadaze, Sugar Nellie, Star stamp from the Christmas set at G.Hobby
Colouring - Watercolours
Papers - Basic Grey; from stash
Tools - A star punch, Westcott
Embellieshments - Stamped stars, punched star, ribbon from stash

15 comments:

  1. Morning Vanja:O) You have made a gorgeous card using Vicki's sketch. Love the super cute image, and you have coloured her brilliant. Tha stars and ribbon look wonderful. Love your colour combo.
    Hope you will have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Vanja.
    Your card using Vicki's sketch is wonderful, I love your colour combo you've chosen for it, it's just gorgeous!... cute image too :).
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Vanja.
    Hope you are well. I love this little card of yours. that Duda stamp is brilliant and your colour combo is great! I love the way you'd done the sentiment!

    Hugs, enjoy your weekend!

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Vanja,
    This card is brilliant I love the subtle colouring mixed witht the gold glitter it works so perfectly and you know I love that image :)
    I am so glad I can still visit your amazing blog I know it has been hard but I hope you never give it up.
    Have a great weekend hun

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Vanja, thank you for making such a beautiful card using my sketch. I love the colours, gorgeous lil image which you've coloured beautiful, the sparkly crown is so pretty. Hope you have a lovely weekend, xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Vanja, a great image and the papers and stars work so well!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vanja - so sorry about you losing your previous blog but this one is looking great. I haven't posted a comment on the previous posts on this blog but want you to know that all the cards are gorgeous and I am finding it hard to pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card! I love these sugar nellie stamps. Love the glittery crown and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment on my blog. This is a cute card, those Sugar Nellie stamps make me smile! Nice take on the sketch and hey, congratulations on winning the candy on Priscilla's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a lovely card Vanja, so sweet.
    Thank you for entering my candy. good luck. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vanja prekrasne čestitke, lep image! Poz. moni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card hun! love the touch of glitter, it makes all the difference.

    Liking the new look blog very cool!
    How do you get the recipe bit at the bottom? Do you type it all out or is it a widget?

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, love those stars that match the crown.

    I love the recipe list at the bottom of your post, how do you do that?

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Sorry you had so much trouble with your blog. Glad to see you up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just perfect dear, what a gorgeous image and such lovely colouring
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails