Followers

Monday 17 August 2009

Sugar Bowl, challenge #17

Good morning!

Finally a card from me! It's for the Sugar Bowl, challenge #17 , which is a sketch by Judy with handmade flowers as the "please include" option .

I'm sorry for not being able to visit any blogs these last few days, I'm extremely busy, with very litle time for making cards and blog hops, but I truly hope it'll change, soon. :)

Here is my card:



I used one for my first and favourite Sugar Nellie stamps - Demure. The papers are Summertime Designs. The ribbon is from stash, while the rose and the leaves have been handmade by me.



The cute Demure has been coloured with watercolours.



Here is a closer look at my handmade rose and leaves.

Judy's sketch:

Thank you for stopping and have a great day! :)


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Recipe:
Stamps - Demure, Sweet Ebony,
Sugar Nellie
Colouring - Watercolours
Papers - Summertime Designs
Embellieshments - Handmade rose and leaves and ribbon from stash

7 comments:

  1. Love this card Vanja, the colours are so pretty. Great rose too.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAw super lepa čestitka, ovaj image mi se sviđa. prelepo siga obojila! Poz. moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Vanja:O) Beautiful colourcombo, love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. That rose is amazing, love it!
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Vanja! Love this image! The colors that you have used are so pretty together and your take on the sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along :)kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Your roses are awesome Vanja, hard to believe they're hand-made, you are so clever with them :)
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty & cute! Love the stunning green on the subtle paper very striking.

    Hope you are well? I have taken your advice about the recipe!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zdravo vanja, samo da ti kažem imam nagradu za tebe na blogu! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails