Followers

Saturday 1 August 2009

My Stampin' for the Weekend DT cards

These are my DT cards for the Stampin' for the Weekend challenge blog

Challenge #1 was called: "From Dusk to Dawn" and it was a colour challenge of Purple and Yellow



Challenge #2 was called: "Going Digital" and it was to use a digi stamp instead of a rubber stamped image on our cards.



Challenge #3 was called: " Rock'n Roll '60" and there were three songs from the 60's offered and we were supposed to choose one of them and base or card, not on the lyrics, but on the title of that song. These were the songs that had been offered:

A Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
Time of the Season - Zombies
Please Mr. Postman - Marvelettes
My card was based on the title of the second song - Time of the Season by Zombies





Challenge #4 was called: "Pocket full of..." and it was a project week. We were supposed to make either a Wallet card or a Pocket card.







Challenge #5 was called: "Double or Nothing" and it was a sketch challenge with two sketches by both Kimmi and Donna. My card was based on Kimmi's sketch.







Challenge #6 was called Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate and it was a colour challenge of Red and Brown.





Challenge #7 was called: "Rock'n Roll '70" and again there were three songs to choose from. We were supposed to make a card based on the title (not lyrics) of one of the songs. The songs were:
Tangled up in Blue – Bob Dylan
Three Times a Lady – The Commodores
Seasons in the Sun – Terry Jacks

My card was based on the second song - Three times a lady - The Commodores (pay attention, not only do I have a lady on my card, but there is "three times a lady on my card" - Image, sentiment and cameo charm :)









Challenge #8 was called: "Masking" and it was to use "Masking" on our cards, of two or more stamps. I used three different stamps and masked two times, plus I masked off the bottom of the Citrus (apple in this case) trees. :)





1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails