Followers

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Another North Star Stamps card :)

Good morning!
I made another card with the second North Star Stamp I received. Such a lovely winter scene, I absolutely love it!



The papers are Basic Grey, Arhaic and Wassail, the flower is Prima. The ribbons and the buttons are from stash.

I will enter My time to craft challenge which has the theme - "Make it Manly".



Coloured with watercolours, I also used stickles glitter glue, Frosted Lace and sakura gelly roll pen.



Visit the North Star Stamps shop to see this and many other beautiful stamps they have. :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Vanja what wonderful creations since I have been absent from blog hopping its lovely to be back.
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, ovaj image ti je prekrasan, stvarno zimska idila. Super si ga obojila. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the scene you have made. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a fabulous card Vanja - I love that image and fabulous detail x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous image and a fabulous card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image, the glitter highlights look fab. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails