Followers

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Another North Star Stamps card :)

Good morning!
I made another card with the second North Star Stamp I received. Such a lovely winter scene, I absolutely love it!



The papers are Basic Grey, Arhaic and Wassail, the flower is Prima. The ribbons and the buttons are from stash.

I will enter My time to craft challenge which has the theme - "Make it Manly".



Coloured with watercolours, I also used stickles glitter glue, Frosted Lace and sakura gelly roll pen.



Visit the North Star Stamps shop to see this and many other beautiful stamps they have. :)

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Vanja what wonderful creations since I have been absent from blog hopping its lovely to be back.
    Hugs jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, ovaj image ti je prekrasan, stvarno zimska idila. Super si ga obojila. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a totally gorgeous card!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the scene you have made. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous card Vanja - I love that image and fabulous detail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous image and a fabulous card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image, the glitter highlights look fab. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails