Followers

Tuesday 16 March 2010

SAV challenge - Spring

Hello again!
Can you believe I'm posting again in one day. :)
I made a card for the SAV challenge #19 which has the theme - "Spring.

And the Pink Elephant challenge, also has the theme - "Spring".



I used one of my new Sarah Kay stamps, "Puppy Love", which has been on my wish list for quite a while and I bought it at Secret Crafter . The papers are K&Co, Sparkly Sweet, the flower is Prima, they came from Bunny Zoes Crafts. The butterfly and the sentiment stamp are SU, the ribbon and the button are from stash.



Coloured with watercolours, as usual.



Thank you for stopping by at my blog and have a lovely evening! :)

1 comment:

  1. waw prekrasna čestitka, i image je sladak. Super boje! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails