Followers

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Teddy Bear Picnic card for some challenges

Hello!
I decided to enter some challenges and I made a card using one of the "Belles 'n Whistles" stamps that I haven't used before.
I'm entering the following challenges:
Roses on Paper/Belles 'n Whistles challenge #34 - is called "Punch it" and it is to use punches on our cards.
Sketch and Stash challenge #32, I followed the sketch which I rotated and my new stash here is my stamp.
Simon Says challenge the theme is "Easter or Spring and some glimmer", I added some glitter to the flowers.
Corrosive challenges, the challenge this week is to make and Easter or a Spring themed card.



The stamp is "Belles 'n Whistles", Teddy Bear Picnic, I haven't gotten around to using it till now, but it is really beautiful. The paper is K&Co, Sparkly Sweet. The flowers are Prima and they came, just like the paper and the pink rose from Bunny Zoes Crafts. I used tow punches. The sentiment is Stampendous, while the ribbon and the pearl are from stash.



The image was coloured with watercolour pencils.



Here is the sketch at the Sketch and Stamp:


And now some fantastic news: just guess what I won?
The entire, newest "Belles 'n Whistles" "Spring, Sring cleaning and Summer" release! WooHoo! Can you believe? I still can't!
I was a random winner from the Where do they live" challenge which I entered.
I really couldn't believe when I saw my name listed on the Belles 'n Whistles blog as one of the winners. What a surprise and excitement! And there were lots of winners, btw, as Summer is one of the most generous persons in the stamping world!

And I must add here, that I've been a fan of the "Belles 'n Whistles" stamps from the beginning, ever since the first release came out, last summer, I didn't hesitate for 1 second to get the whole release! I've been making cards and participating in the challenges, posting my cards in the gallery and I was so happy when, not only did I win a stamp back in October, but got to see two of my cards featured on the BnW blog, too!:)
What I'm trying to say is this: I think we all need some recognition and encouragement, to see that someone cares and appreciates that you chose to buy their stamps exactly and that you are a fan. I would be buying BnW stamps anyway, but it is all with more excitement and pleasure this way! :)
So, I want to say that I'm very thankful! :)
I can't wait to receive the most beautiful stamps! In the meantime, I have a couple more new "Belles 'n Whistles" stamps to ink up! :)

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how gorgeous!! The image is adorable!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute. And I know Belles n Whistles appreciates you. That's great! And I have been a very bad sistah! I cannot believe I haven't been over here forever. I'm sorry. I miss your pretty face. And this card is so dang purty. Love the orange flower on top of the beige flower. Brilliant touch. Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG congratulations on your win Vanja, well done! Have a word with Summer about what she writes on the parcel :)

    Very pretty teddy card too

    Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun,
    How are you? Sorry I haven't visited in ages, this is the first chance I've had to sit & catch up with everyone.
    Hope you are keeping well & have a lovely Easter.
    Gorgeous card very sweet, big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Vanja, I love the cute image and the little scene thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanja this is an amazing card the colours are so subtle lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails