Followers

Sunday 21 March 2010

Whiff of Joy GD call (my second entry)

Good evening!

Today I made another card for the Whiff of Joy GD call. I wasn't really sure about the first card (forget my first entry lol), but with this one I'm pleased. It is in a totally different style from mine, but I like the result and I'm sure you'll be seeing more cards of the kind from me in the future. :)
It is a recipe challenge: 1 cardstock, 2 design papers, 1 button, 1 ribbon.

Anyway, here is my card:



I used Wee and Reindeer from the Whiff of Joy. It's never too early to start with Christmas cards, right. The papers are Basic Grey, Wassail. The ribbon (which is actually more greenish in real life, like the colour of Wee's shirt and hat) and the button are from stash.



Image was coloured with watercolours.



You have a couple more days to enter Katharina's GD call, to read all about it check this post.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely evening! :)
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Waw svaki put me iznenadiš. Prekrasna čestitka i image je sladak. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanja this is adorable! Love this image and your card, good luck:)

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bow is simply devine. I love the combination of card and motive – it really works great together!

    Thanks for participating in the GD call.
    Best regards
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails