Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Dreaming of PEI...An Anne Bookmark for Quixotic Paperie

Hello!

Today I would like to share my second GDT project for Quixotic Paperie



I used one of my all time favourite stamps Prince Edward island, from Stamping Bella by Mo Manning. As I've been an Anne Shirley fan my whole life (you can imagine how delighted I was when this stamp came out!) I deicded to make a bookmark which I would be able to use when reading my Anne books. :) The gorgeous paper is "Prima" from the Annalee Pad; I'm not sure about the sentiment and the ribbon and lace are from stash.



Coloured as usual, with watercolour pencils.



I'm entering:
Cupcake Craft challenge - "Anything but Square"
Lollipop Crafts challenge - "Think Spring"
Wild Orchid challenge - "Anyhting Goes"
Papertake Weekly - "Anyhting Goes"
Stamp Something - "Flowers"
Corrosive challenges - "Distressing"

Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to visit the Quixotic Paperie and their Inspirations blog!! :)

9 comments:

  1. HI Vanja!! WOW! This is just gorgeous hun!! I love the colors and the beautiful papers here!! Such a darling bookmark girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Vanja! Fab colors and LO showcasing an adorable image. "Hugs" Carol
    ps. I got candy if you get a chance to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bookmark, Vanja! Wonderful image and the paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bookmark! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us a WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prekrasan Bookmark, super lep image i lepo si ga obojila. Pozdrav, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cute! I love your image and good luck with your DT call! Thanks for joining our challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week and hope to see you again!
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an AMAZING bookmark Vanja!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs, Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a lovely bookmark ! Love the colours ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails