Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Modern Cinderella...Quixotic Paperie GDT

Hello!

Happy Women's Day!

This is my third GDT project for the Quixotic Paperie.



I used Belles 'n Whistles Stamp - Belle Vacuuming, the paper is from the Memory Box - Blackbird pad. The laces are from stash and I made the lace flower.



Coloured as usual with watercolour pencils.

I'm entering:
Craft your Passion challenge - "Anything Goes"
Little Claire's - "Flowers"

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Quixotic Paperie where you can find lots of wonderful crafty goods, including the stamp and the paper I used for my card and to get some inspiration, visit their Inspirations blog!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh wowzer!! Vanja, I so so LOVE this card!! That image is just darling and your coloring is always so inspiring to me sweetie!! :) I love that crochet flower too!! Have a great day!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful the image is lovely and the colouring superb!!! Loving the lace and what a lush orange!!! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fabulous - I love the image and your flower is gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Little Claire's x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Great coloring! Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion, in our "anything goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAw koji prekrasan image, super si napravila cveče. Pozdrav, Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails