Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

The Earth Laughs in Flowers

Hello!

Before I share my latest card, I need to say that today is my sister's Birthday, she turned 30, so Happy Birthday my dear sistah! Srecan rodjendan i sve najbolje!! She's here, by the way and made an orange cake, yum! :)

This week at Cute Card Thursday we want to see some "Signs of Spring". Isn't everybody tired of winter? lol I know I am! :)

This is also my DT card for Whimsy Stamps.



The daisy flower stamp, the sentiment and the floral stamp in the corners are all from the Darling Daisies set by Crissy Armstrong. I tried cracked glass technique here for the first time, so I'm not sure how good the result is. The paper is MME - "Bloom and Grow", the lace and the ribbon are from stash. I also used my nesties.



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils and used versamark and embossing powder Arctic Pearl Lustre!

I'm entering
Everybody Art challenge - "Spring"
Stampin' for the Weekend - "Spring"
Creative Inspirations - In the Garden"
Crazy4Challenges - "Spring- Flowers"

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! :)

8 comments:

  1. Zdravo Vanja, čestitka ti je prekrasna, super image i super dekoracija. Pozdrav, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card. The soft image and aged papers look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful Vanja!! The colours and image are just lovely and I love the cracked glass effect just lovely! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great card ! So romantic, love it !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design and beautiful colours

    Thanks for joining us over at SFTW

    Hugs
    Berni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the vintage feel and love how your cracked your image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Vanja!! This is totally amazing girl!! LOVE the brilliant design and coloring!! So gorgeous!!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card hun! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of In The Garden at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails