Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Whimsy Stamps March Release, Sneak Peek Day 4

Hello!

My new Whimsy Stamps finally arrived so I managed two make two cards for the Sneak Peak Day 4, it's designer's choice of Artist today!



I hope you've already seen all the gorgeous cards made by my DT buddies in the last three days, featuring the new rubber stapms that are being released tomorrow, March 16th! We are having a blog hop, as usual, so don't forget to join us! Anyway, here are my cards:



For this card I have used one of the new Whimsy stamps designed by Meljen Designs, it's called Rainy Day Duckling and one of the stamps from the Treasured Moments Tickets set by Raindrop Echo Designs.



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils, as usual.



I used Whimsy Ticket Die for this.

And my second card for today:



I used one of the new Whimsy stamps designed by Kenny K and also a sentiment from the Treasured Moments Tickets set by Raindrop Echo Designs.



Again I coloured the image with watercolour pencils.



I'm entering:
Lollipop Crafts challenge - "Make it with the Lace" (first card)
Wild Orchid cahellenge - "Dieing to Punch it Out" (first card)
Dutch Dare Card challenge - "Photo inspiration" (second card)

To see the list of all the Whimsy DT members who are showing sneak peeks today, go here.

Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget about our blog hop tomorrow! :)

7 comments:

  1. Each one is perfect just love your colouring its just amazing and I'm loving the images especially this gorgeous chick and its papers are just perfect!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Vanja!! These are so adorable!! LOVE your coloring and your darling layouts!! So glad you've got your images hun!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Vanja!! I just love your coloring and colors on the first card!! Too cute!! The lace and flowers are a perfect touch!! The Kenny K card is too fun!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanja, I can't believe you just whipped up those two beauties that quick! Wonderful creations.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so funny I like them, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredible creation -Gorgeous lace - Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

    Crafty Hugs
    Juelmarie Lollipop DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails