Followers

Saturday 19 June 2010

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts DT card

Good afternoon!
I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, it's been raining over here, but the Sun has come out, now.
This is my second DT card for Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts. Don't forget that Helen's new shop open's on July 3rd and our Ellephantastic Cards & Crafts Challenge Blog starts with the first challenge the same day!!! We hope to see you all there!!

This is the image I used for my card, it's called Roger's big heart, isn't adorable!?





The paper is Basic Grey, Wassail, which I bought here. I used another one of my new sentiment stamps and a ribbon from stash.



The image was coloured with watercolour pencils and I added some glitter glue on the card, which doesn't show on the photo.

I'm entering Cupcake Craft challenge and Creative Inspirations challenges which both have the same theme - "One for the Boys".

Oh, and I won the High Hopes spread the word blog candy, which is stamps from the new Dustin Pike release! Yay!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! :)
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vanja, love this sweet image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so cute!!!

    Vanja, can you please email me at woozy1972@yahoo.com you won a Belles N Whistles stamp from the BnW blog hop :) Thanks! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is really sweet, love the colours you have chosen and the image is so cute ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are fantastic together and such a sweet image too!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, love the glittery heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koji slatkiš je ovaj medo, prekrasna čestitka! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails