Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

An exciting news!!! ... and a card :)

Hello!
I have the most exciting news to share with everyone!!! I have joined the Whimsy Stamps Design Team!!! Woohoo!!



I couldn't believe my eyes when I got an email from Denise the other day, as you know, or maybe don't I applied to their DT call in May!! Check out the post on the Whimsy Inspiration blog. :)
I'm so happy and honoured to join the team with the most talented ladies! I will be a DT member from July to December and can't wait to get started!
For now, I have a card to show you that I made usind one the most adorable images from one of the Whimsy Stamps releases.



The image is called Maya Blowing Bubbles, I think it's absolutely beautiful. The papers are MME - Bloom and Grow. I used one of my new sentiment stamps and a ribbon from stash.



The image was coloured with watercolour pencils and I added some glitter to the bubbles.



The paper flower was made by me, I really enjoy making these, I may even post a tutorial, as I have some other "paper flower" ideas, too.

You can find this gorgeous image and many more in the Whimsy Stamps store.

With this card I'm also entering Create4Fun challenge which is to make a card for a baby.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely evening! :)

7 comments:

  1. congratulations hun! I'm not surprised at all because your cards are always stunning x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Vanja:O) So happy for you:O)
    The card is gorgeous, adorable image. Love the flower.
    Have a lovely evening.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Vanja! And a HUGE congratulations and WELCOME to the Whimsy DT - we are SO happy to have you!! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how gorggeous, this card is so soft and dreamy, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čestitam Vanja, baš zaslužuješ. Tvoje čestitke su prekrasne, i ova ti je super lepa.
    Imam nešto a tebe na blogu! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun,congratulations again!
    I've left you a little something on my blog x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanja, your work is absolutely amazing and truly inspirational. The colouring of images is just gorgeous. So happy to be in the team with you!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails