Followers

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Summer Fun, everyone! :)

Hello!
I made a card last night using another one of the beautiful stamps from the Spring/Clean/Summer release at Belles 'n Whistles . I'm entering a few challenges with it:
Belles 'n Whistles challenge - "Buttons and Bows". By the way, check out their fabulous new release "Forever Young blog hop"!!
Fab 'n' Funky challenge with the theme "Summer in Colour", there is a photo as inspiration with different colours and images, I have yellow on my card.
Bunny Zoes crafts challenge - with the theme -"Nice and Girly"
A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge has the theme - "Enjoying the Sunshine"
Papertake weekly - to base our cards on our favourite Ice Cream Flavour colours - I absolutely love lemon,while raspberry and blackberry flavours are among my favourites, too.
ABC challenges - "W is for Weather"



The stamp is Belles 'n Whistles - "Bronzing Beauty", isn't it adorable!? Oh, I wish I were somewhere near the sea right now, I just want to swim! :) The paper is K&Co - Sparkly Sweet, which was bought at the Bunny Zoes Crafts. I used one of my new sentiment stamps, which is C.C Designs, a corner punch and a ribbon from stash.



The image was coloured with watercolour pencils, as usual.



I love making the paper flowers, I used some yellow cardstock this time and distress ink pad and some glitter and I put a button in the centre.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! :)
Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow Vanja! Your card is just darling! Thank you for joining the Belles N Whistles challenge and our blog hop! :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful image Vanja and I love the flower! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you making youe own flowers their gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this week at abc challenge.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such a really GORGEOUS card Vanja!!!
    Beautiful image and great colouring.
    Hugs from Germany
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is a really cute card! And a gorgeous handmade flower!!!! ;)

    Thank you so much for playing with us a BnW!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. Love the fab colours and the sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge.
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vanja, pa ti si pravi majstor za čestitke, prekrasna je, super si obojila image.Kad došem u Srbiju, doči ču kod tebe na instrukcije! ;)
    Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails