Followers

Thursday 3 June 2010

Spider Henry - the coolest mouse evah :)

Good evening!
Today I made a card using this adorable Whiff of Joy , Spider Henry digital image, which has been ilustrated by Alison Acton and is offered by the lovely Katharina as a free digi download on her blog! How awesome is that?!
I'm also entering the Whiff of Joy challenge with this card, as I followed their sketch and the Simon Says challenge which wants us to make a male card.



The image is, like I said, free Whiff of Joy digital image. The paper is Basic Grey- Arhaic. I used one of my border punches, a corner stamp from Queen Kat Designs, Sakura gelly roll pen and a star stamp. The sentiment is also Whiff of Joy and the rope is from stash. I wanted to give this card a smoky, messy look, so I disressed a lot.



Spider Henry has been coloured with watercolour pencils.



This is the sketch at the Whiff of Joy that I followed:


If you would like to get this totally awesome Spider Henry image, just click on the banner bellow to read all about it on Katharina's blog.



Thank you so much Katharina for this lovely present, I'm sure all the Whiff of Joy fans appreciate it a lot! :)

Thank you for stopping by at my blog!
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. WOW this is absolutely stunning! Love your coloring and the distressing looks awesome! The rope is a perfect addition too! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vanja!!! What an amazing card. This really rocks!! Super great work.
    Katharina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the rope. wonderful take on the sketch.

    Thank you for joining us at Whiff of Joy Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and a wonderful take on the sketch Vanja. Thanks so much for joining us at WOJ this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasna čestitka, image je sladak. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vanja!!! First of all thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Your card is utterly gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails