Followers

Saturday 23 October 2010

Another Halloween card, Ellephantastic challenge

Hello!

This week at Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts the theme (set by me) is "Halloween".

This is my card:



The image is one of Helen's Roger images this one is called Roger Halloween. These images are on sale right now. I have also used two digital images from the Whimsy Stamps designed by Raindropecho Designs.



This one is from the Whimsy Halloween Sentiments.



And this one from the Whimsy Halloween Ticket Sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to enter our Halloween Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts Challenge! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Odlični papiri i predivni detalji!!!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is adorable! I really love how you've used the sentiments. Just genius, Vanja!

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. zdravo Vanja, prekrasna čestitka. Superl lep image i super boje. Poz.moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just awesome as always hun. I found out Vikki has shut the posh pins shop thats why we couldnt get the link!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a cute card and love the ticket sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails