Followers

Friday 1 October 2010

Jingle All the Way... Whimsy sneak peek

Hello!

The most beautiful Holiday stamps at Whimsy Stamps are going to be released on Sunday and of course we are going to have a blog hop, too to show you the new stamps! :) Trust me when I tell you, You are going to love these!!

I have a sneak peek for you today, I made a card using three of the stamps from the set "Jingle Bell Ride" designed by Crissy Armstrong.



I used the most adorable carousel, a sentiment stamp and the candy cane. I stamped the background and then stamped some more images, coloured them in, cut them out and mounted them onto the bacground. I added two heart gems.



I coloured the image with watercolour pencils.



Onto he front of the card I added another small card. I mounted the carousel onto a small card, which opens.



I'm entering:
Creative Inspirations with the theme - "Christmas in September".

Don't forget about the new release at the Whimsy Stamps and the blog hop on Sunday!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend! :)


6 comments:

  1. Zdravo Vanja, prekrasna čestitka, image je prelep. Super kombinacija boja. Lep vikend! Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous & so different xx
    I just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous Vanja. What a beautiful card and the stamps are wonderful!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are beautiful and the Christmas ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vanja, this is positively stunning!! I love the vintage overhaul you've given the papers and image and your colouring is fabulous!!! I look forward to working with you over at Whimsy stamps!!

    On another note, random number generator just selected you as the winner of the stamp of your choice from the Belles 'n Whistles Changeabelles collection, I am sending you an email as well!!

    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails