Followers

Thursday 14 October 2010

Jenny's Glow Bugs - CCT DT card

Hello!

I have an awful cold, my nose and throat suffer the most! That is usually a bad thing, but today on this cold and rainy day I'm glad I can just stay in the house where is nice and warm, with a cup of tea and a book. :)

This week the challenge at Cute Card Thursday is called - "What's Buggin' You"! That means that we would like to see your creations that include a bug, insect, butterfly, Bee...

Here is my card:



As soon as I saw the theme for this weeks challenge I though of my High Hopes stamp - "Jenny's Glow Bugs", which I hadn't gotten arround to using yet and I always loved it. The papers are from stash, just like the ribbon and the pink roses, while the sentiment is Whiff of Joy.



I used watercolour pencils, as usual.

I'm entering ABC challenges with the theme - "F is for Flowers".
Simon Says challenge which is a recipe - "3 Types of Embellishments (I have roses, ribbon and lace);2 Patterned papers (and a plain colour for layering if you like);1 Image
Secret Crafter Saturday challenge which has the theme - "Distressing"

Don't forget to enter the Cute Card Thursday challenge!

Thank you for stopping by! :)

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is absolutely gorgeous hun! Your coloring is FANTASTIC!!!! Stunning work hun!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI
    What a lovely catd you made, very pretty image! :)
    Very ice blog as well...
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card and details - so pleased you could join us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning! I love your colouring and the papers you used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails