Followers

Saturday 9 October 2010

Ellephantastic Challenge - Anything goes

~ Click here to go to my Whimsy Meljen Rubber Stamps Blog Hop post!! ~
------------------------------------------

Hello!

I'm posting my card a little late, again, I was out all day - visiting my sister. My nephew wouldn't let me go home. :)

Anyway, this week at Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts Helen chose a very nice and easy challenge - Anything Goes.
There are some changes at Ellephantastic DT, sadly Jane has left, wishing you all the best Jane! But we have some awesome new girls joining us as Guest designers. :)

A very big welcome to:

Sandra from Pink Sandra
Kim from Kim's Card Corner
Jill from A life well crafted

Looking forward to working with you, girls!

I have decided to use one of Helen's new adorable images from her Keep it in the Family range - Rory Winter, isn't it adorable?! :)



I added a Whiff of Joy sentiment and used some papers from stash. The starts have been punched; the lace and the ribbon come from a local craft store.



Coloured with watercolour pencils and sakura gelly roll pen, which I used to add some sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to enter this weeks Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts Challenge! :)

6 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Vanja and the image and colours are beautiful!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Vanja! Cute image. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zdravo Vanjy, prekrasna čestitka. Lep image i super si ga obojila. Poz. Moni

    ReplyDelete
  4. VELIKO HVALA ŠTO SI ME POZVALA U TIM!!!
    Čestitka ti je preslatka i image je savršeno obojan!
    Odlični detalji!!!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card... and you colored it beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card ! Love sparkle ! and this image is very cute !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails