Followers

Sunday 9 May 2010

Belles 'n Whistles DT call and Tea Time

Good evening!

Have you heard the most exciting news!? The Belles 'n Whistles stamps DT call is open!! They are looking for four new DT members, how awesome! The call is open till Wednesday, so hurry up if you'd like to apply. Check out the DT call post on the BnW blog here.

Of course, I wasn't going to miss this opportunity, as I absolutely adore Belles 'n Whistles stamp, ever since the first release. I've applied to a couple of their GDT calls till now, but have never been lucky enough, so this time I'm really keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Here is my card:



I decided to use this beautiful Belles 'n Whistles stamp from the Spring/Clean/Summer release, called "Tea Time". The paper is K&Co, Clasic K McKenna, the flowers are Prima and I put golden brads in the centres which I bought here; that's where the "Vintage Photo" distress ink pad came from, too. I distressed the edges of the paper, image and the sentiment. The sentiment stamp is Stampendous; the lace, ribbon, rope and the pins are from stash.



The image was coloured with watercolour pencils.



Now I'm going to have a nice cup of tea, because I've been very much inspired by the adorable image.

Don't forget to enter the BnW DT call, remember it's only open till Wedneday.

Thank you for stopping by and wish me luck! :)
Have a lovely evening!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Vanja Gorgeous card hun love the image and fab colours. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanja your card is fantastic. I love the vintage/distressed look and your color choice is fab as is your coloring. Thanks for entering our DT call at BnW. Good luck to you!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft sweet colors and details you used. Good luck with the DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!!!
    Čestitka je super!
    Odlično obojano!
    Super si iskombinirala boje!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vanja,
    Sorry I missed your birthday. How are you? I'm so disorganised at them moment everyday kinda blurs together!! Love your cards they are always so lovely x x
    Hugs
    Helen x
    I have blog candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola ,como siempre hermosa tarjeta todo mi cariño...Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vanja! I didn't get picked for the DT either, just wanted to stop by and tell you that your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails