Followers

Sunday 30 May 2010

It's never too early for Christmas :)

Good evening!
I made a Christmas card today, because I wanted to use one of my Sarah Kay stamps which I bought recently. I'm entering the following challenges with it:
Stampavie challenge - which has the theme: "Favourite colours" - I used my favourite "Christmas cards combination" which is red and blue.
ABC-Challenges - "V is for Vintage"
Creative Inspirations challenge - has the theme "Distressed"
Cute Card Thursday - "No Designer Papers"



The stamp is "NOEL-Eve" Sarah Kay, Stampavie, which was bought at the Secret Crafter, from the Winter 2009's collection. The sentiment stamp is Stampendous. I didn't use any papers, I made the background with a snowflake stamp, which I stamped on a piece of white/blue cardstock and covered the snowflakes with silver glitter glue. The charm was bought at Bunny Zoes Crafts,I received the heart gems from the lovely Moni and the ribbon is from stash.



The image was coloured with watercolour pencils



Thank you for stopping by and have a great week! :)

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful image and agree never to early to start them christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, your colouring is perfect Vanja, this is just so beautiful!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the colors and the snowflakes. So great you are getting a head start on your Christmas cards! Great job on the distressed challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Creative Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odlična čestitka!
    Krasno si ju posložila!
    ČESTITAM!!!!Osvojila si Michaellin candy!!!
    SRETNICE!!!
    Pozdrav!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prekrasna čestitka, prelep image, sviđa mi se boja! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails