Followers

Friday 14 May 2010

Dance with your heart

Good morning!
I realized that I have only used one stamp (and a couple of sentiments) from my "1001 nights, Sheherazade kit" so far. So I thought it was about a time I use another one. The other day i saw this fabulous sketch by Claudia Rosa on the Whiff of Joy - Tutorials and Inspiration blog and as it is actually a challenge which is open till saturday, I thought I would make a card and enter it.
I'm also entering the Cute Card Thursday challenge which has the theme - "Someone Special".



I used three stamps from the Whiff of Joy, "Sheherazade kit": the Aladine slippers, the flowers and the sentiment. I used the flower stamp to make the background. I just stamped it on a piece of a red cardstock and I added some glitter on the flowers. The paper is Basic Grey; the ribbon and the lace are from stash.



I coloured the images with watercolour pencils and also added glitter on some details of the images. I hope you were able to see how it sparkles in the photo above.



Claudia Rosa's sketch which I followed:


Don't forget to enter the challenge, as there is also a very nice stamp to be won. :)
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Zdravo Vanja!
    Prekrasna čestitka, super prelep image, prekrasne boje! Poz.Moni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails