Followers

Monday 17 May 2010

Decorated paperbag

Hello!
There is a great "decorate a paper bag tutorial" on the Whiff of Joy Tutorials and inspiration blog by Inge Groot and it is also a challenge. I thought I would give it a try, because I don't remember if I've ever done something like this before, I think I haven't. Anyway, my paper bag didn't turn out as pretty as the one on the blog, but I think it doesn't look that bad either. I didn't have a kraft paperbag, unfortunately, but I really like the one from the tutorial, I guess I'll be "hunting" those from now on. :)

Anyhow, here is my little paper bag:



The stamp is an accessory stamp, "Large Mushroom" from the Whiff of Joy's "Autumn kit". I've realized I have never used it before. The corner stamp comes from the same kit. The paper is a download, not sure which one, though. The flower is Poppicrafts, while the lace and the ribbon are from stash. I coloured the images with distress ink and added some glitter.

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Love how you've decorated the paper bag Vanja, it looks really pretty. I might try this one day if I can find any paper bags to try it on, but not seen any at the craft shops. Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day, I am still trying to catch up with everyone slowly.....lol
    I hope you are well too, I see you have been busy....crafting that is.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdravo Vanja, super si napravila! Prekrasne boje i detaili. Image je prekrasan. Poz. moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanja your bag is gorgeous, fabulous job.
    Hugz Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails