Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Jagodice, jagodice nastavak/Strawberries the sequel

 Evo jos jednog posta o jagodicama. Posle onog divnog slatkog od jagoda, da vam pokazem sta sam jos lepo prethodnih dana pravila od jagodica.

 Here comes another post about strawberries. After that delicious strawberry "slatko", I'll show you what else nice I made from strawberries in the previous days.

Vocni jogurt sa jagodama i bananom

Stavila sam u blender:
1 bananu
150-200g jagoda
oko 200 ml jogurta
1 kasicicu bagremovog meda

Fruit Strawberry/Banana Yogurt

I put in the blender:
1 banana
150-200 strawberries
about 200ml (sour liquid) yogurt
1 teaspoon acacia honey

Ponovila sam jos jednom, ista mera kao i prvi put i dobila 1 l vocnog jogurta.  
 I repeated again, with the same measurements and got 1 l of fruit yogurt.


 U zavisnosti od toga koliko gust/redak jogurt zelite, mozete staviti manje jagoda i vise jogurta, meni se ovako bas svideo. Nije bio ni mnogo gust ni suvise redak.
Mogao je da se jede kasicicom.

Depending on how thick/liquid yogurt you want, you can put less strawberries and more yogurt, but I liked it this way. It was nor too thick, nor too liquid.
It could be eaten with a teaspoon.


A ja sam ga pila.
Inace vocne jogurte vrlo cesto pravim or raznog voca, ponekad cak dodam i vrlo malo mleka u blender. Inace cesto ga pravim sa malinama, koje evo stizu polako, ali sa ovim kisama...

And I drank it. 
I make fruit yogurts very often with different fruits, sometimes I even add a little bit of milk in the blender. I often make it with raspberries, which are arriving slowly, but with all this raining...

  

Svima se svidja, cak i deci, tako da smo pravili skoro svaki dan. :)
Everyone likes it, even the kids, so we've been making it almost every day. :)

~ ~  ~

Inace radila sam na jos jednom tutorijalu o bojenju motiva jednog od prethodnih dana.
By the way, I've been working on another colouring images tutorial on one of the previous days.

 

 Ugrabila sam malo vremena dok je bilo suncano i bila resila da ga uradim napolju, sto na kraju krajeva i jesam, ali su slike (ne sve, ali vecina) ispale pomalo mutne, tako da, nista od tog tutorijala za sad, ali ponovicemo ovih dana. :) 

I managed to grab some free time while it was sunny, and wanted to the the tutorial outside, which I did eventually, but the photos ( not all, but most) turned out a little blurry, so nothing came out from that tutorial, but we will give it another try one of these days. :)


 Pozdrav!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave me a comment! I appreciate it very much and will return the favour! :)
Vanja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails